Features & Benefits
• Fast results as soon as 10-15 minutes
• Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
• Simple, time-saving procedure
• All necessary reagents provided & no equipment needed
• High sensitivity and specificity
- 1 Test Cassettes: each cassette packed in individual foil pouch
- 1 Sterilized Swabs: single use swab for specimen collection(nasal or throat swab, according to your need)
- 1 Dropper with extraction reagents
The accuracy is up to 99.09% according to the clinical performance
【Features & Benefits】
- Fast results as soon as 10-15 minutes
- Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
- Simple, time-saving procedure
- All necessary reagents provided & no equipment needed
- High sensitivity and specificity
【WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS】
- For professional In Vitro diagnostic use only. Do not use after expiration date.
- This package insert must be read completely before performing the test. Failure to follow the insert gives inaccurate test results.
- Do not use it if the tube/pouch is damaged or broken.
- Test is for single use only. Do not re-use under any circumstances.
- Handle all specimens as if they contain infectious agents. Observe established precautions against microbiological hazards throughout testing and follow the standard procedures for proper disposal of specimens.
- Wear protective clothing such as laboratory coats, disposable gloves and eye protection when specimens are assayed.
- Humidity and temperature can adversely affect results.
- Do not perform the test in a room with strong air flow, ie. electric fan or strong air-conditioning.